what do we offer
Sometimes you just need a little more tender love and care. Our booster menu has just what you need and can be added to any facial or can be booked on it’s own. Ask our skin experts today about a customized facial package tailored to your skin’s needs.
VITAMIN-C GLOW | $120
- Evens skin texture
- Increases cellular turnover
- Brightens hyper-pigmentation
- Works to preserve skin cells through powerful antioxidants
Who Is The Vitamin-C Treatment For?
This is a preventive aging treatment that is appropriate for skin types that are experiencing dull lifeless and uneven skin tone. It is best for post sun exposure. This facial brightens and hydrates skin as it removes layers of sluggish skin cells. Ferulic acid, orange stem cells, and a plethora of plan extracts infuse the tissues with antioxidants and hydrating properties to contribute to barrier repair.
PUMPKIN TREATMENT | $120
- Improves texture of skin to make it look healthy and nourished
- Targets hyper-pigmentation and acne problems
- Gets rid of dead skin cells by superior exfoliation
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Regenerates the cell renewal process
- Softens wrinkles as well as fine lines and brings about significant reduction in signs of aging
Who Is The Pumpkin Treatment For?
Preventive aging treatment appropriate for skin types with dull, uneven skin tone, rough texture, lines wrinkles or scarring.
Pumpkin is a rich storehouse of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Beta-Carotene, potassium and zinc. It is antioxidant-rich and helps in fighting free radicals in an effective way. It has natural enzymes that improve skin tone and the hydroxyl acids in pumpkin help to exfoliate skin. Hence, pumpkin peel helps to provide your skin with vital nutrients.
Micro Paste Treatment | $80
Clients with sensitive skin, sensitized skin and irritated acne conditions will benefit from Micropaste. This treatment is excellent for age management, hyper-pigmentation, low grades acne, and sensitive skin
- Good for all skin types
- Gently smooths skin and helps facilitate cell turnover
- It’s non-irritating for most complexions, but it may be a bit too abrasive for extra-sensitive types
- Cost effective for those who don’t want to break the bank
Am I Good Candidate for Micropaste?
Great for all skin types. Micropaste features sugar and salt formula that promotes maximum exfoliation, while Vitamin C brightens skin and Vitamin E soothes for more even, healthier-looking skin after just one visit.
Microdermabrasion | $150
Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture. It can improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, melasma, and other skin-related concerns and conditions.
The procedure uses a special applicator with an abrasive surface to gently sand away the thick outer layer of the skin to rejuvenate it.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion:
- Rejuvenates sun damaged skin, effectively reduces the appearance of sunspots, wrinkles and enlarged pores.
- Eases age spots: Microderm is like giving your skin cells a pep-talk, stimulating new cells to replace the damaged ones as you watch your age spots.
- Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Allows for other cosmetic procedures work better: Microderm can be combined with other procedures such as chemical peels to rejuvenate your complexion. It also helps your topical products to penetrate through the surface layer.
- Improves acne scars and fine lines, uneven skin pigmentation.
- Shrinks pores giving back the skin a youthful glow.
Lactic Acid | $120
Lactic acid is specifically used to treat hyper-pigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion. Other benefits of AHAs like lactic acid include improved skin tone and reduced pore appearance.
- A great treatment to even out skin tone.
- A great treatment to improve skin tone and reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Excellent for age management, hyperpigmentation, low grades acne, and sensitive skin
BlackHEAD removal | $80
Our Black head removal service focuses on clogged and helps unclogging pores and removes blackheads for a cleaner, smoother, more radiant complexion. Leaving skin feeling and looking purified healthy and visibly tighter.
Treatment time: 45 – 60 minutes
Microneedling | $180
Microneedling is a procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin. The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin. Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
Treatment time: 45 – 60 minutes
Dermaplaning | $ 120
Dermaplaning is a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating the epidermis and ridding the skin of fine villus hair (peach fuzz). Dermaplaning is a quick procedure with few to no adverse effects
- Removes the skins peach fuzz
- Improves rough textures and increases hydration
- Refines the skin, creating a smoother, softer appeal
This is a great treatment to offer to patients who are pregnant or nursing who want a deep exfoliation, but are not allowed to use peeling agents on their skin due to the risks caused by chemicals when absorbed into the bloodstream. It is also a first choice for patients who have excess villus hair on the skin. Hair often causes a buildup of dirt and oils in the follicles, therefore removing the hair gives the patient healthier looking skin.
● 45 minutes