Frequently Asked Questions
Wondering more about our services? Aftercare? Booking for groups? Find all the answers below
We are a mobile service and come to you!
Yes, we charge a fuel surcharge which is adjusted depending on the time of day and your location.
The breakdown is as follows:
Basic Time (12pm – 2pm, 7pm – 10pm): $0.40/km
Peak Times (8am – 11am, 3pm-6pm): $0.59/km
** The first 20km are free **
For individual services, through our Square Appointments page.
For groups though our Group Booking form.
Permanent Make-Up is a semi-permanent make up application, although PMU is effective in most cases, no guarantee that a specific client will benefit from the procedures.
This is the process of inserting pigment into the dermal layer of the skin and is a form of tattooing.
All instruments that enter the skin or come in contact with body fluids are disposable and are disposed after each client, Cross contamination guidelines are strictly adhered to.
Generally, the results are excellent. However, a perfect result is not realistic expectation upon the first procedure. A touch-up after the healing is completed after 4-6 weeks.
Initially the color will appear much vibrant or darker compared to the end result. Usually within 7 days the colour will fade 40-50%, and will look more natural. The pigment is Semi-permanent and will fade over time, and will likely need to be touched-up within 6 month to 2 years.
After permanent make-up treatment, you may notice the following. Please note that not all of the below may happen.
- Mid swelling, itching, light scabbing, light bruising and dry tightness. Ice packs are a relief for swelling and bruising. Aftercare ointment (Eyes Brows and Lips) works well for scabbing and tightness.
- Too dark and slightly uneven appearance. After 2-7 days the darkness will fade, and once any swelling dissipates unevenness disappears.
- Colour change or colour loss. As the procedure area heals, the colour will lighten and sometimes seem to disappear in places.
- Need a touch up months later. A touch up may be needed 6 months to 1 year after the first touch up procedure depending on your skin, medications and sun exposure. We recommend the first touch up 30 days after the first session; which is included in today’s price. Then every 6 months to 1 year to keep them looking fresh and beautiful. If most of the PMU have faded, the entire procedure will need to be repeated. An email photo consultation may be necessary to determine if you may need a touch or a repeat of the entire procedure at additional cost depending on the length of time that has passed.
Careful aftercare is very important for producing a beautiful and lasting result.
It’s important not to get the eyebrows wet during the process (5-7 days).
Use Eyes Brows and Lips following the procedure is done each morning and night or before a shower or workout for the full five days: Apply the product, leave on for five to ten minutes (or while in the shower), then with a tissue wipe gently across each brow once to get off excess goo, then dab not wipe-only dab till dry, you must be gentle, do not pull or pick at the scabs prematurely. Your brows should remain dry all day and all night. Following this procedure will ensure the formation of thin scabs thus more color retention. Keep out of the sun for seven days and after wear SPF 50+ sunscreen to aid in the longevity of your PMU
As instructed apply the Eyes Brows and Lips with freshly washed hands or a Q-tip. Never touch the procedure area without washing your hands immediately before and after.
It is very important to keep the brows covered with Eyes Brows Lips while in the shower or during a strenuous workout to prevent moisture from penetrating.
- Do not scrub, rub, or pick at the epithelial crust that forms. Allows it to flake off by itself. If it is removed before it is ready the pigment underneath it can be pulled out.
- Do not use any makeup on the brows for at least 5 days.
- After the procedure is completely healed, you may go back to your regular regiment. Avoid scrubbing the area. Use 50+ sunblock after the area has fully healed to protect from fading.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INFECTIONS, PIGMENT LOSS OR DISCOLOURATION.
Cautions: if the skin around the eyebrows breaks out in a heat rash, small pimples, this is usually a reaction to the numbing solution and go away by itself in a couple weeks, don’t pick. Please call immediately if this occurs so our Technician can make a note of the reaction on file and follow up to ensure this is not a more serious situation.
- Do not use any Retina A or Glycolic Acid in the brows area during or after healing!
- Do not scrub or pick the treated areas!
- Do not expose areas to the sun or Tanning bed!
- Avoid swimming pool for 14 days
- Do not dye or tweeze eyebrows for one week after the procedure!